POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PovRay Resources : Re: PovRay Resources Server Time
1 Aug 2024 14:30:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PovRay Resources
From: Warp
Date: 21 Aug 2005 04:18:39
Message: <430838df@news.povray.org>
Rune <new### [at] runevisioncom> wrote:
> Who are you addressing? The problem is that mere users can't do *anything*
> about it as far as I can see. There's no way to submit a new link or a
> suggestion for a new link, nor to change existing ones. For example, there's
> a link that points to a page of mine that went obsolete in 2002 when my
> website moved to a new address. I have several times since pleaded in this
> newsgroup that the link be updated, but have gotten no response whatsoever
> and so the link has pointed to the wrong address for years.

  I believe that the post for linkmaster is currently open. Would you
be willing to take the job?
  (Don't get me wrong: I'm not promising you the task if you want it
because I can't speak on behalf of the team in this case; I'm just
asking if you would be willing to take the task if the team offered
it to you. If so, I could consult with the team about the current
state of this issue.)

--

                                                          - Warp