POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PovRay Resources : Re: PovRay Resources Server Time
1 Aug 2024 14:34:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PovRay Resources
From: Rune
Date: 21 Aug 2005 04:17:58
Message: <430838b6$1@news.povray.org>
Rune wrote:
> MontanaSteve wrote:
>> There is a tremendous amount of dead links in the
>> povray/resources/links. Come on guys lets clean it up
>> and up-date it.
>
> Who are you addressing? The problem is that mere users can't do
> *anything* about it as far as I can see. There's no way to submit a
> new link or a suggestion for a new link, nor to change existing ones.

Well, it seems that deep buried on the TAG Mebers List page there's a
contact address regarding the links:

http://tag.povray.org/members.html#Tyler

It says:
If you would like to submit a link to a POV-Ray or 3D related resource you
may contact me at this e-mail address - lin### [at] povrayorg

So you might try that.

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com