POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Codec test - round 2 : Codec test - round 2 Server Time
5 Jul 2024 11:05:34 EDT (-0400)
  Codec test - round 2
From: Dan Byers
Date: 20 Aug 2005 01:06:41
Message: <4306ba61@news.povray.org>
Below are links to my next three file experiments.  One is an AVI with MS
Mpeg-4 codec, the other two are WMV.  Using MEncoder again.  Please try
with MediaPlayer (ESPECIALLY MediaPlayer) as well as Quicktime, Xine, blah
blah blah.

The goal is try to find an acceptable file format & codec for Windows users
to use, using the tools at my disposal.  My first file obviously
didn't cut the mustard -- default Mpeg-4 (DivX, it turns out) in an AVI.

http://goofygraffix.com/img/test1.avi
http://goofygraffix.com/img/test1.wmv
http://goofygraffix.com/img/test2.wmv

--