POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV won't eanable photons : POV won't eanable photons Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:24:40 EDT (-0400)
  POV won't eanable photons
From: patchwerk
Date: 5 Aug 2005 18:27:07
Message: <42f3e7bb@news.povray.org>
Greetings! I've been a POV user since 1994, although I've been on a three
hiatus. I can't get POV 3.5 to use photon maps. I've got the photon{} block
in global settings, and the proper photon{} blocks in the light_source, as
well as target keywords, etc as appropriate in the objects. I'm getting no
warnings or errors, it's simply skipping the photon step.