POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : tree macro question : Re: tree macro question Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:25:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: tree macro question
From: bancquart sebastien
Date: 29 Jul 2005 13:15:01
Message: <42ea6415@news.povray.org>
I use a good (and free) tree generator that exports to POV files :

ARBARO (http://arbaro.sourceforge.net/)

If you don't want to use it but you rather want to write your own macro, the
theory is well explained in the PDF file :
http://www.cs.duke.edu/education/courses/fall02/cps124/resources/p119-weber.pdf

If it can help you, as Arbaro is open source you can download the source
code and read it.

Good luck to your project

web.42ea5964ab8cade7e32e54c40@news.povray.org...