POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Parabolic looping macro : Parabolic looping macro Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:28:49 EDT (-0400)
  Parabolic looping macro
From: Bryan Valencia
Date: 26 Jul 2005 19:30:15
Message: <42e6c787@news.povray.org>
I'd like to find a parabolic looping macro, where I can give 2 endpoints and
a "stretched" length.  maybe something like this:

#macro loop(P1, P2, Stretched, SegmentCount, SegmentObject)

...where P1 and P2 are the endpoints, StretchedLength is how much "string"
there is, and the "segments" would be spaced evenly along the spline like
the links of a chain.

This leads me to my next question.  Is there a repository of super-cool POV
macros?