POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Getting good glows over high-intensity areas : more to be said Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:21:48 EDT (-0400)
  more to be said
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 20 Jul 2005 04:09:57
Message: <42de06d5$1@news.povray.org>
Reread my "help" only after posting that reply and saw I left out anything
about the 2/3 index values found in the pigment_map...! Early morning for
me, sorry.

I chose two-thirds so that the remaining one-third is the brightest parts of
the image and would be the only places blended into the original image.

While I'm here again I might as well emphasize the fact that I hadn't even
used an actual premade scene file to test this effect yet. I have no idea if
it really looks okay. I'm not 100% positive it works as expected so you'll
probably know how it really looks before I will.

Bob