POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Strange bug : Re: Strange bug Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:31:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Strange bug
From: Nicolas Calimet
Date: 18 Jul 2005 09:18:49
Message: <42dbac39$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks for reporting.

	I can confirm there is a crash with 3.6.1 under linux with the minimal
scene that you derived.  The scene indeed doesn't crash in the alternate case
(i.e. without using the #include directive).
	The crash is a bit tough to trace back with the tools I have at hand,
so I haven't find the fix so far.  Yet the problem seems definitely cross-
platform.  I have a tiny idea where it can lie.

 > So it looks like it's some change between 3.6.0 and
 > 3.6.1 that causes this behaviour.

	Thanks, that should help a lot.  Gonna try 3.6.0 out too.

	- NC