POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : fat layer under skin... : Re: fat layer under skin... Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:28:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: fat layer under skin...
From: Jeff Houck
Date: 17 Jul 2005 08:54:56
Message: <42da5520$1@news.povray.org>
brandon wrote:
> Not to be gross, but, whenever I get a deep flesh wound, the thin (well, for
> me) fat layer under my skin becomes visible. Has anyone tried adding this
> layer when using SSS to render skin? I would think it would make a big
> difference.

"I think it would make a *big* difference" Is that a pun?

Hmm. The next time I let myself get so out of shape as to *have* a
significant fat layer under my skin AND I happen to be so careless as to
let myself get a deep puncture wound, I'll just *have* to try this...

Dude, I've read a lot of *interesting* posts in this forum over the
years, but yours just went to Number #1.