POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : povray.ini loaded from POVWIN v3.5 scenes folder : povray.ini loaded from POVWIN v3.5 scenes folder Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:26:33 EDT (-0400)
  povray.ini loaded from POVWIN v3.5 scenes folder
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 15 Jul 2005 23:56:36
Message: <42d88574$1@news.povray.org>
Version 3.5 is installed here, too, and it has a povray.ini within the
scenes folder with just the line:

Output_File_Type=T

For whatever reason, it must've been there for previous renderings done from
v3.5.

3.7.beta.6 apparently looks for this in 3.5's home subfolders. I actually
did get a Targa file as output, too, so it was really used. I hadn't noticed
this happen before.

Just wanted to be sure this was known since I didn't see it said. The
documentation at section 1.3 Command-line Options (3.3 of the online docs)
doesn't mention anything about it being looked for in other version
installations.

The system registry of XP looks okay, showing both installs with their
respective home paths set.

Bob