POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Can I import an object? : Re: Can I import an object? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:32:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can I import an object?
From: St
Date: 15 Jul 2005 04:42:56
Message: <42d77710@news.povray.org>
"PippinofTook" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message
news:web.42d705a7d3abe1e3e0bc13670@news.povray.org...
> "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
>> > yea... so a .ojb can... okay... I'm using anim8or... free I know but
>> > I'm
>> > just learning... 8^)  could you explain how to? 8^) please
>>

>>       ~Steve~
>>

> hey did you mean to put poseray? or did you mean PovRay?

      Poseray. Have you got it installed?

      After loading your model in Poseray, hit "Povray output" on the top
bar, and then "export files". Navigate to the folder that you've just saved
them in and open the povray file.

     Ah, just thought of something. You might have the latest version of
Poseray, which I believe has a different layout. Anyway, I think it's the
same procedure, so you shouldn't get it wrong.

    ~Steve~