POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tools : Re: Tools Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:24:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tools
From: Stefan Viljoen
Date: 15 Jul 2005 01:57:51
Message: <42d7505f@news.povray.org>
Bryan Valencia spake:

>> Ever heard of Blender? Looks weird at the start, but when you start
> working
>> with it it's a joy.
>
> Yeah I downloaded it and tried to get it to do *anything* for 3 days
> before I uninstalled.

:) - heard that a lot before & me too. I agree it is not easy to get into,
but it is like any investment - generally, the more you put in, the more
you get out.

I tried it several times before I fianlly started seeing how it fits
together, and now, I like it a lot. Its weird interface makes sense (to me
at least) and since it is free I use it with Povray.

But, then again, each to his own. Did you try a few of the excellent
tutorials available for it? They sure got me started...

--
Stefan Viljoen
Software Support Technician / Programmer