POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : WIP - Elevator : WIP - Elevator Server Time
5 Jul 2024 10:00:44 EDT (-0400)
  WIP - Elevator
From: Eric Freeman
Date: 15 Jul 2005 00:27:18
Message: <42d73b26$1@news.povray.org>
Hey all,

I haven't made much progress on my Myst game rip-off elevator (life keeps
getting in the way), but here's the latest.  Not many changes... still
trying to come up with some funky, complicated mechanisms.  Originally made
as a test scene to be done completely with Moray, I'm rewriting it from the
ground up in pure, unadulterated, typed-in-the-editor-by-hand, POV.

http://myweb.cableone.net/VALSOK/big_elev_02.wmv

File size 974kb

Eric