POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPov 1.2 crash to desktop : Re: MegaPov 1.2 crash to desktop Server Time
12 Jun 2024 08:30:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPov 1.2 crash to desktop
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 12 Jul 2005 04:37:09
Message: <42d38135$1@news.povray.org>

daub21$qff$1@chho.imagico.de...

> Even on a freshly started instance of MegaPOV on scenes not using any
> patches?

Well, since it crashes each time, isn't launching it again a freshly started
instance (I couldn't see any suspicious thing in the task lists)? Anyway, I
rebooted the computer, rendered my 1-line file (light_source {0  color rgb
1}) with no problem, then loaded a modified hdr_environment.pov with +fh and
now it crashes again every time. More tests are needed, because I don't know
whether it was +fh or the scene file itself that started the problem.

G.