POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Where to start? : Re: Where to start? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:33:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where to start?
From: Augur
Date: 8 Jul 2005 15:15:00
Message: <42ced0b4@news.povray.org>
Ha ha, point taken.  A professor of mine gave me much the same response when
I asked him about learning C++.

Google's great, but I wanted to check here to see where real people thought
was the best place to start, rather than relying on a search engine that
doesn't actually know anything about the subject.

Like I said, though, point taken.  If you feel that the results google turns
up are decent reads for a beginner like me, I'll go check them out.
Thanks!!