POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Where to start? : Where to start? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:29:48 EDT (-0400)
  Where to start?
From: Augur
Date: 8 Jul 2005 01:17:07
Message: <42ce0c53@news.povray.org>
Hello everyone!

I'm quite new to the 3D rendering world, and I was wondering if anyone could
help me get on my feet quickly.

I've been playing around with 3D scheme this summer, and that's been fun,
but I'd like to step it up a bit.

Can anyone suggest a couple good resources specifically for getting a start
with POVRAY?  I'm trying to prepare myself for a 3D graphics independant
study in the fall, and I'd like to be as knowledgable as I can before school
starts, but there's way too much information out there--I don't know where
to start!

Any help you can offer is much appreciated!!