POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Looking for a POV add- on or similar : Re: Looking for a POV add- on or similar Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:26:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Looking for a POV add- on or similar
From: Darren New
Date: 6 Jul 2005 15:48:49
Message: <42cc35a1$1@news.povray.org>
Josh wrote:
> So what I'm looking for is a tool/facility/add-on that allows me to keep
> tinkering with a pov file and saves the source and rendered file away
> without me having to manually rename everything everytime.

Create a subdirectory named after the date (down to the second) and copy
all the files into it? This is pretty easy as a batch file in either
Windows or Unix. (Well, trivial in Unix, really. Getting the date into a
format without special characters on Windows is a little tricky.)

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     The samba was clearly inspired