POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : taking off a bathingsuit : Re: taking off a bathingsuit Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:28:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: taking off a bathingsuit
From: Alain
Date: 30 Jun 2005 06:45:20
Message: <42c3cd40$1@news.povray.org>
Barehunter nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2005-06-30 00:22:
> "Barehunter" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
>
>>ok 2 questions so I understand this better.
>>
>>1: In this case the only possible answers for the variable is 1 or 0?
>>2: and this would be typed as..
>>
>> #if(putbathingsuit)
>>
>> // my coding here//
>>
>>#end block
>>
>>is that right?
>>

> ok I tried it and figured out not to include the word "block" other then
> that yes that's how it works. I love learning new things about this
> software.

When usonf an #if, 0=don't use what follows. NOT 0 = execute the folloing.
If you want to be able to use several values, you should use the
#switch(variable)
	#case(value 1)[code]#breack
	#case(value 2)[code]#breack
.
.
.
	#case(value x)[code]#breack
#end
  structure. In your case, you can have a veriety of suits changed by a single
variable.

Alain