POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Spline : Re: Spline Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:31:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spline
From: Oleguer Vilella
Date: 15 Jun 2005 17:33:35
Message: <42b09eaf@news.povray.org>
Hi again Mike,

Yeah, but, let me sometime to think a bit more. I will tray your answer
later, I think that I'm starting to understand it.
Fisrt I'm going to tray one of your exemples from your website, I think that
could work properly and then I will study your post.
Surely your answer is completly correct and I prefer to see it later.

Thank your ver much for your help.

I will explain me results later :).

Best regards,
Oleguer