POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I Need A little Help For Make A Picture About The Travel Of Hyperspace. : Re: I Need A little Help For Make A Picture About The Travel Of Hyperspace. Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:21:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I Need A little Help For Make A Picture About The Travel Of Hyperspace.
From: Alain
Date: 13 Jun 2005 10:34:16
Message: <42ad9968$1@news.povray.org>
JotaEle nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2005-06-13 07:09:
> Hello,
>

> little Help For Make A Picture About The Travel Of Hyperspace. Long Time
> Ago In POV-Ray 2.2 I Have A Little File What Make This Process But Many
> Years Of Inactivity...
>
> Please, Anyone Know About This, Code, Include File, Macro, Reference..?
>
> Many Tanks For Alls.

Even if you manage to find your original files, it's extremely probable that they
won't render the
same, if they render at all. halo and athmosphere have been removed, replaced by
media, for example.
It may be easier and faster to start again from scratch.

Alain