POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Thinking of moving to something comercial : Re: Thinking of moving to something comercial Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:22:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Thinking of moving to something comercial
From: John D  Gwinner
Date: 9 Jun 2005 11:06:45
Message: <42a85b05$1@news.povray.org>
"Gilles Tran" <tra### [at] inapgfr> wrote in message
> I wrote a Cinema4D vs POV-Ray comparison here:
> http://www.wikipov.org/ow.asp?PovVsC4D

Wow, excellent review.

My major need is a good physics modeler so that I can show a Tank pushing
through a steel door, realistically.  It's a high point of the movie.  Have
you messed around much with physics plugins?

I believe there's one built into Max and the student discount is pretty
good, 800 something if I remember right.

        == John ==