POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Is this a bug? : Re: Is this a bug? Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:29:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is this a bug?
From: Larry Hudson
Date: 5 Jun 2005 19:42:00
Message: <42a38dc8@news.povray.org>
Hugo wrote:
> Actually I am working on a POV parser and I had to check if one could
> omit the textures of the list, like with the others block pattern textures.

Hmmm...  Just curious.  Is there a published formal definition (BNF or
similar) for the POVRay SDL?  I'm sure the POVRay team has something
like that for their own use, but I'm not sure if that would be available
for the general public.  Of course, there's the standard documentation,
but I mean something more explicitly formal.  I've never checked into
this myself, and I wouldn't (or couldn't) use it if it were available.
But I just wondered...

      -=- Larry -=-