POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Clear Plastik texture? : Clear Plastik texture? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:23:58 EDT (-0400)
  Clear Plastik texture?
From: Maik Schmidt
Date: 5 Jun 2005 09:31:20
Message: <42a2fea8$1@news.povray.org>
Hi!

I've programmed some scenes for my SF-story. Now I'm trying to make some
  plastic pyramids resembling the Icehouse Pieces from Looney Labs so I
can send "saved" game statuses via mail.

The form and setup will be no problem but I do not get the texture
right. I've tried around with filtered transparency and transmit values
and glas finishes but I do not get something looking like this:

http://wunderland.com/WhatsNewPics/2002/RainbowSpread.jpg

Does perhaps someone has a texture setting which makes my material look
something like that?

Sincerely,
Maik Schmidt