POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Equally spaced objects along a spline curve : Re: Equally spaced objects along a spline curve Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:25:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Equally spaced objects along a spline curve
From: trulayne
Date: 1 Jun 2005 22:19:51
Message: <429e6cc7$1@news.povray.org>
That would be fine if distance increments along the spline were not
critical. I need a way to find equal distances along the spline. Such
as...each fence segment needs to be 1 pov unit long....so depending on how
long the spline is, the right amount of fence pieces are connected end to
end and given the right slope. There will be many such splines over the
whole scene of various lengths.

Dennis