POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : It's that time of the year again : Re: It's that time of the year again Server Time
1 Aug 2024 20:13:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: It's that time of the year again
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 30 May 2005 15:42:34
Message: <429b6caa$1@news.povray.org>
Seems they are all plenty capable of working in POV.

I like the elephant on raft picture just for its uniqueness. Others show
good lighting, CSG, use of camera views and reflections-- possibly while
loops, too. Since I'll probably be at some intermediate level in POV--
always --these people do fine for beginners from my vantage point. ;^)

Found out the book in one of those says Computer Graphics. I was having
trouble figuring out that word 'tietonoke' until doing some translating. :)

Bob Hughes