POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Problems Rendering on Mac OS X : Re: Problems Rendering on Mac OS X Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:15:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problems Rendering on Mac OS X
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 28 May 2005 22:44:40
Message: <42992c98@news.povray.org>
"Dave" <dav### [at] davedelongcom> wrote in message

> I still can't render.  This is driving me nuts!  This looked so promising,
> but I'm about ready to give it up as useless.  =P

Hey Dave, try not to worry too much about it. Somebody will probably have a
solution to the problem.

You might want to read through the messages at povray.macintosh, perhaps
posting your trouble about this there. I took a quick look there and noticed
you hadn't. K.E. Ayers seems to have had a similar problem, I think, in the
message with subject line: Mac OS X File Open Dialog. But I don't know
enough about Apple to fill a thimble!

Wish you luck. If POV-Ray stuff caught your attention I think it would be
awful if you didn't get it going.

Bob