POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Render window (Windows version) : Re: Render window (Windows version) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:21:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Render window (Windows version)
From: Alain
Date: 21 May 2005 12:05:59
Message: <428f5c67$1@news.povray.org>
Giuseppe Bilotta nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2005-05-21 15:19:
> Hi there,
>
> is there a way to tell POV-Ray to *not* update the render window at
> each pixel, but only when the rendering is complete?

You can just hide it. 7th button in the tool bar.
You can tel POV Ray not to show it at all. Use the "-D" in the command line text
box(next to the
resolution drop list). Once the render is complete, you can hit the Show button to
view it.
But, I don't know of any mean to tell when to update or not update other than that.
By the way, it don't update at each pixel, but at each line.

Alain