POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Camera Tracking? : Re: Camera Tracking? Server Time
1 Aug 2024 20:13:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Camera Tracking?
From: Rune
Date: 16 May 2005 17:58:22
Message: <4289177e@news.povray.org>
leope wrote:
> There is a camera tracking sw linux and windows.
> You can ask for a pov output.
> http://www.digilab.uni-hannover.de/docs/manual.html

Last time I checked that one, it was mentioned somewhere on the site that it
only supported rotation of the camera, but not translations (it was not very
clearly mentioned though). I.e. you had to have the camera mounted on a
tripod or something like that. Also, the fact that the test animations was
all shown from a static angle supported this suspicion. I don't know if it
has been developed further in the mean time though.

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com