POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : mipmapping : Re: mipmapping Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:27:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: mipmapping
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 11 May 2005 18:29:10
Message: <42828736$1@news.povray.org>
>   Perhaps you should look up what trilinear interpolation is.

Nope, I know what it is. :-) I was just wondering what you wanted to
interpolate, but it seems Slime got it right away. To make things worse, my
description was of course only bilinear, so that should have tipped me off
right away what you were getting at. But then again, it has been a long day
and I'm pretty tired. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. :-)

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>