POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Is it just me.. : Re: Is it just me.. Server Time
26 Jun 2024 11:31:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is it just me..
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 10 May 2005 09:02:51
Message: <4280b0fb$1@news.povray.org>
Stefan Persson wrote:
> ..or is there anybody else that gets flashbacks
> from IRTC 6-8 years ago? I'm talking about the
> entries in the competition and rather the artistic
> quality of them.. Is this thing qoing to die out?
>
> Stefan

I'm going to chime in..

Overall, After looking at the entries from the last competition..
Catastrophe. I'm really beginning to think there's a group of people out
there that don't give a rat's back-side about what the topic is. I mean
- how is a floating coke can a catastrophe? ... How are *very* badly
modelled cats a catastroph.. ohh, hah hah, I get it. But seriously, Some
of this looks like it was thrown together in all of about 15 minutes and
called competition-worthy.

--
~Mike

Things! Billions of them!