POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Problems with scenes\lights\shadows.pov (beta3) : Re: Problems with scenes\lights\shadows.pov (beta3) Server Time
27 Apr 2024 17:08:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problems with scenes\lights\shadows.pov (beta3)
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 5 May 2005 14:06:23
Message: <427a609f$1@news.povray.org>
Normally, I wouldn't expect a reply, but...

The first time I posted, you wanted a minimal scene. I posted a minimal
scene. Beta 3 came around and problem was still there, I posted the
problem, and an image illustrating the problem. It must have been lost
in the shuffle. This post appears, and I figure either its just
something thats going to take a while to fix, or the post was ignored,
but after seeing Chris reply with it being fixed, I felt maybe my post
was ignored becase I made a second post about the same problem...

No big deal.. Really.

--
~Mike

Things! Billions of them!