POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Camera Tracking? : Re: Camera Tracking? Server Time
1 Aug 2024 20:14:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Camera Tracking?
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 5 May 2005 10:37:33
Message: <427a2fad$1@news.povray.org>
> Hello Tim
> There is a program advertised on the Animation Master CD called SynthEyes
> that seems to do what you are asking. I haven't really looked at the demo,
> but you might try their website: www.ssontech.com
> Dave

Thanks Dave!

I don't like giving out my stuff and registering for some software which
would be too expensive anyway, so I didn't check it, but thanks anyway.

I'm kinda wondering why no one in the Open Source Community has done
anything about all the expensive camera tracking, there surely is a need for
such an application in the hobbyist fraction?

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>