POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Camera Tracking? : Re: Camera Tracking? Server Time
1 Aug 2024 20:10:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Camera Tracking?
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 5 May 2005 10:34:54
Message: <427a2f0e@news.povray.org>
Hi Rune, thanks for the information.

It seems that no freeware in this regard is to be found, which is sad. And
PFHoe Trial seems to be very limited in the type of movies it will accept.
Of all the hundreds of animations I've got on my PC, there are only a few
which are in "standard AVI" (whatever "standard AVI" is supposed to mean)
and it's very annoying that it'll generate a ".thumbnail" folder in every
folder I check, and doesn't even ask permission to spread some data all over
the HD.

I guess I'll leave camera tracking and such away until I'm really in dire
need to get used to it, right now, it seems the effort isn't worth the fun I
*possibly might* have (can't even think of any use for it right away aside
of doing something similiar to your hologram vid: testing the tracking :-)

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>