POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : autobahn [107K] : Re: autobahn [107K] Server Time
4 May 2024 20:49:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: autobahn [107K]
From: Bonsai
Date: 2 May 2005 07:03:00
Message: <427608e4$1@news.povray.org>
Larry Hudson wrote:
> I spent a year in Germany while in the (US) army in the early 60's.
> There was no speed limit on the autobahns.  :-)    Ordinary streets yes,
> autobhan no.
> Of course, being 45 years ago, this may have changed by now.  Our German
> friends in these newsgroups can correct me if this is so.  ;-)

There are speed limits on the "autobahns" in these days. But when you're
  lucky you can still find some parts that don't have any speed limits.
But it isn't fun to drive, because today the "autobahns" are too crowded
and you have to be so careful to survive. ;-)

Just my two eurocents,

Bonsai

--

        www.b0n541.net