POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : autobahn [107K] : Re: autobahn [107K] Server Time
4 May 2024 18:11:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: autobahn [107K]
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 30 Apr 2005 14:24:50
Message: <4273cd72$1@news.povray.org>
Shay wrote:
> Are the trucks in this image not yours?

   Yes, but are very old and simple, recycled for the occasion (from my
IRTC entry for the NIGHT round). I tried some random seeds until they
all got placed at enough distance... :)

> If you're looking for suggestions, I think the Isuzus are beautiful.
> They're models are ELF, FORWARD, and GIGA. Here's a FORWARD made into
>  a firetruck. COOOOL. http://www.geocities.jp/fd_iwate/tank2.htm

   I was looking for some ready-to-use models, but thanks for the link:
it could help if I decide to model one with Wings3D.

--
Jaime