POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : autobahn [107K] : Re: autobahn [107K] Server Time
18 May 2024 14:05:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: autobahn [107K]
From: Marc Jacquier
Date: 30 Apr 2005 07:45:06
Message: <42736fc2@news.povray.org>

de news:4271e0f3@news.povray.org...
> Still playing with my Wings3D cars... truck donations accepted! :)
>
> --
> Jaime

Hey Jaime!
Don't you know what happens to the guys who post photographs here?
They are poured molten tar on them, covered whith feathers, tied on a
rail.....

Now I stop kidding. Thats fantastic!!
The only critics I can do have yet be done: sharp shadows, blue signs too
clean.
And tree trunks slightly too gnarled (end trees too tall and close to the
road)

But WOW I can smell more or less well burned gaz , heated oil and tyres (I
think I'll go too the seaside to clean up my lungs lol)

Regards

Marc