POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : autobahn [107K] : Re: autobahn [107K] Server Time
4 May 2024 19:04:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: autobahn [107K]
From: Shay
Date: 29 Apr 2005 10:41:05
Message: <42724781$1@news.povray.org>
Jaime Vives Piqueres wrote:

I knew there was going to be something crazy in here when I saw the
unread post count. I wasn't disappointed. You are leading the charge in
this community, of more and more technically advanced use of free software.

Are the trucks in this image not yours? If you're looking for
suggestions, I think the Isuzus are beautiful. They're models are ELF,
FORWARD, and GIGA. Here's a FORWARD made into a firetruck. COOOOL.
http://www.geocities.jp/fd_iwate/tank2.htm

  -Shay