POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Do I need to re-submit ? : Re: Do I need to re-submit ? Server Time
26 Apr 2024 12:25:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Do I need to re-submit ?
From: Bernard Hatt
Date: 25 Apr 2005 12:17:43
Message: <426D1827.FAC0CA8D@arkady.demon.co.uk>
Bernard Hatt wrote:

> I submitted my entry via the web form on Wednesday and got
> an e-mail acknowlegement back (#14), but it still hasn't
> appeared in ftp://ftp.irtc.org/pub/stills/2005-04-30/
>
> Should I re-submit it ?
>
> (I tried e-mailing the admin, but the're using the
> dnsbl.sorbs mail blocker)
>
> Bernard

I have solved the 'mystery'. I submitted via the web form, and uploaded
the wrong image name (image.jpg rather than sphere.jpg), so the system
has entered the other files as image.txt and image.zip (rather than
sphere.???), it just means that the title in the .txt file doesn't match
the file names...

Bernard