POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Issue when launching exe : Re: Issue when launching exe Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:29:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Issue when launching exe
From: Slime
Date: 18 Apr 2005 20:10:08
Message: <42644c60$1@news.povray.org>
> Maybe a corrupted download?  Did you try a reinstall?

Not sure. I first tried adding /THREADS 1, which didn't seem to help, and
then I tried restarting which also didn't help. Now I removed /THREADS 1 and
it's working normally. After the restart I noticed that even an empty scene
would crash if rendered twice in a row. Maybe it's something I'm doing, or
strange characters in my file or something. I'll try
redownloading/installing if it happens again.

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]