POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Liquid Surface (554kb, MPG1) : Re: Liquid Surface (554kb, MPG1) Server Time
8 Jul 2024 08:50:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Liquid Surface (554kb, MPG1)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 15 Apr 2005 09:31:58
Message: <425fc24e$1@news.povray.org>
> Animation is nice thought I would somehow expect play of some light
> reflections on the walls above water.

I did too, and I honestly set the photons to get refracted and reflected. I
assume the angle of the lightsource, being above and centered, doesn't allow
too much light to hit the displaced surface to actually get reflected
properly, or at least not to the extent to show some "real" caustics.

Regards,
Tim

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"