POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Liquid Surface (554kb, MPG1) : Liquid Surface (554kb, MPG1) Server Time
8 Jul 2024 08:32:18 EDT (-0400)
  Liquid Surface (554kb, MPG1)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 15 Apr 2005 05:30:42
Message: <425f89c2@news.povray.org>
Hi all!

While my latest image "The Dreamer" was being rendered, I worked a little on
my homepage and added subsections to my Animations-Page. I noticed that I
had more particle animations than anything else, so I decided to ditch one
of the crappy and less interesting animations for this one.

During the conversion from an old 2002/3-source to the current 2005, I've
stumbled across some bugs in the LSSM, which I've tried to fix, but now need
some testing to ensure that I didn't break something else. :-/

Anyways, the animation came out nicely, and since no one stumbled onto the
bug and emailed me, I guess its a minor thing (that, or nobody is using the
LSSM, no harm either way).

Regards,
Tim

--