POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : I didn't dare.. : I didn't dare.. Server Time
1 May 2024 07:38:37 EDT (-0400)
  I didn't dare..
From: Stefan Persson
Date: 10 Apr 2005 22:28:10
Message: <4259e0ba@news.povray.org>
..to post this in P.B.I ;)

Well, the reason for that  is that it's not done or rendered in POV..
To tell the truth, the scene hasn't been closer to POV
than that it is on the same hard drive.. hehe

However, the idea is that I will port all the models
over to Moray+POV eventually.. so.. it's not totally O.T.
I will probably make them available to all you Morayers
when I'm done..

There are tons of details left to put on it and a couple
of flaws that I will correct later..but..
I wanted to share my first real project in 3ds MAX.
It's a model of the german  Elefant  SdKfz.184..

Stefan

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'elefant_tank_wip.jpg' (34 KB) Download 'elefant_tank_wip_2.jpg' (28 KB)

Preview of image 'elefant_tank_wip.jpg'
elefant_tank_wip.jpg

Preview of image 'elefant_tank_wip_2.jpg'
elefant_tank_wip_2.jpg