POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : repost: "Last of the Stupid Bee Jokes" - link to mp4 (4.1 megs) : Re: repost: "Last of the Stupid Bee Jokes" - link to mp4 (4.1 megs) Server Time
8 Jul 2024 08:53:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: repost: "Last of the Stupid Bee Jokes" - link to mp4 (4.1 megs)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 3 Apr 2005 21:35:30
Message: <425099e2$1@news.povray.org>
> Hmm, that's even stranger, because this movie uses the same mp4 codec as
> the previous films and if memory serves me correctly you were able to see
> those (well, maybe one or two of them).

> Are you able to see _any_ of the movies on the Films page?

Aside of Ladybugs not being found, nope, couldn't hear them (video works,
just no sound). I saw the former ones with Quicktime until I switched to
MPC.

> Quicktime has ads??????

Nope, but an annoying updater and agent. I really don't like hundreds of
programs running in the background.

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>