POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : repost: "Last of the Stupid Bee Jokes" - link to mp4 (4.1 megs) : Re: repost: "Last of the Stupid Bee Jokes" - link to mp4 (4.1 megs) Server Time
8 Jul 2024 08:27:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: repost: "Last of the Stupid Bee Jokes" - link to mp4 (4.1 megs)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 3 Apr 2005 17:03:24
Message: <42505a1c@news.povray.org>
I can't see it with Media Player Classic, though it recognizes the video
compression, it doesn't know how to handle the audio. Tried both versions
(the older one on first post and the new download you mentioned in the
former post) and of both MPC doesn't like the Audio Codec. I know, I *could*
switch to Quicktime, but I despise the agents and ads Quicktime and
RealPlayer have, which is why I switched to MPC. Basically, it's my problem,
I know, but then again, MPC isn't *that* flawed so it might be that you're
using something out of the ordinary, but that's not meant to be pointing
fingers...

Regards,
Tim

--