POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Camera( need help) : Re: Camera( need help) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:26:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Camera( need help)
From: Alain
Date: 23 Mar 2005 21:07:47
Message: <424220f3$1@news.povray.org>
scorpmetal nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2005/03/23 06:03:
----
> Can we change the pixel of the plane picture of camera?
What do you mean by that?
> Thanks for your answers!!!

Angle define the angle whose summit is at the camera position and the sides at both
edges of the
rendered image. It's not related to point the camera is looking at.
The default camera have infinite feeld deep.
You can have focal blur, you must define the "aperture", "focal_point" and
"blur_samples".
aperture determine the bluring, large value = short field of view
focal_point determine the plane of focus. It's a plane perpendicular to the camera at
the given point.
blur_samples determine the quality of the bluring. To low and the image gets grainy,
to large and
your render slows down to a crawl.

Alain