POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Finally I took time to start my personal website ! : Re: Finally I took time to start my personal website ! Server Time
2 Aug 2024 04:21:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Finally I took time to start my personal website !
From: Jim Charter
Date: 12 Mar 2005 22:46:15
Message: <4233b787$1@news.povray.org>
Eero Ahonen wrote:

>> "Web site" seems like a serviceable enough term to me.
>

> Have to say I don't get the "serviceable" here. Might be the slow mind
> of mine right now, but I just don't understand this. Meaning you
> understand my opinion, or that you disagree with my opinion? Or
> something else?

I just meant that Flash or no Flash I would call it a web site.  Mostly
because there is not other term for it that would have broad
understanding.  Maybe "Flash Clip Site" would be more palatable let's
say, but far fewer people would recognize what was meant, a speaker
using that term would just have to clarify his/her meaning "I mean a web
site that depends on Flash"