POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : 100% Doppler-o-riffic! : 100% Doppler-o-riffic! Server Time
8 Jul 2024 07:44:21 EDT (-0400)
  100% Doppler-o-riffic!
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 11 Mar 2005 21:04:56
Message: <42324e48@news.povray.org>
Got a doppler shift as well as stereo effects based on events taking place
in SDL.  This scene file isn't just modifying a pre-existing buzz sound, but
rather povray is actually writing the score for a file to be used by csound.
My attempt to do this particular one is of course heavily inspired by Rune's
posts of last year.

(I must admit that there was a bug in this version such that I had to
comment out a single line from the povray-composed score file-- I was too
lazy to re-render the whole thing just to get rid of it.)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'flybuzz0801.mpg' (285 KB)