POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Forest : Forest Server Time
1 Aug 2024 22:19:05 EDT (-0400)
  Forest
From: Tom A
Date: 11 Mar 2005 12:12:50
Message: <4231d192$1@news.povray.org>
I'd like to put a forest in the background of an animation.  The camera
won't get close to any of those trees (I'm trying to get Arbora(sp?) for
some closer trees), and wondering if anyone's solved this problem
before.  Any suggestions?  Since the "park" area is just a plane, for
the scenes from very high up I was thinking of putting a second plane
about 10 meters above the other one with clear areas and tiny green
spots to sort of represent the trees.  (Haven't tried this yet.)

But anyway - any suggestions?

Thanks.

Tom A.