POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Math Help Request - Parabola : Re: Math Help Request - Parabola Server Time
2 Aug 2024 00:13:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Math Help Request - Parabola
From: Peter Duthie
Date: 28 Feb 2005 17:30:20
Message: <42239b7c$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks Slime.  I realised that the buildings were a weak point in my
image when I showed it to a friend before submitting it, and he said
"It's very nice, but what are those things?"  "Uh, buildings."
"Oh....".  I know I would have done better using brighter more vivid
colours, but that would have compromised they whole decay theme, and I'm
more in to the dark, moody themes personally (even though they'll never
win an art competition!)  I was mostly pleased with the fact that the
whole thing is SDL macro driven from the ground up.  Any aspect of the
image should be tunable by a little judicious parameter tweaking.

Peter D.