POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Freeware 3d Modeler for POV? : Freeware 3d Modeler for POV? Server Time
26 Jun 2024 04:06:07 EDT (-0400)
  Freeware 3d Modeler for POV?
From: McLilith
Date: 27 Feb 2005 17:40:31
Message: <42224c5f$1@news.povray.org>
I haven't kept up with the POV-Ray scene over the last couple years.
What are the best FREE 3D modeling programs currently available, to use
with POV-Ray? I am using a WindowsXP system, but I might be persuaded to
install Linux, if something really nice only exists on that platform.
The modeler doesn't have to export directly to POV-Ray scene file, but
that would be a nice bonus feature.

Thanks,
McLilith